Monday, June 14, 2010

Life

You know how they say ur life isnt complete without your soul mate, i feel its true.. being this far away from my soul mate kills me... it isnt easy for me.. well , i have my gf .. i know she is my soul mate.. i feel lonely with out her.... me and her, we had alot of problems in the past , but hey, who doesnt? right... so we had our tough times.. i know.. but i love this girl with all my heart... i neva loved sumwan so much... i never thought i will love her like this... i miss her now.. all i wanna say is .. if you know that the person means alot to u... u will do wateva u can to protect this sacred relationship.. thats wat i did.. and will always do jaan... she knows i love her.. but she doesnt know how much... i am not a very romantic person or the best lover.. but i know, i will go all the way for this 1 girl.... My Kaveen ... she means alot to me.. and baby. i m sorry for all the mistakes in the past.. ur my present and future...

suni suni tere bin jhindri... muax...

1 comment: